- No Page Numbers
- Which makes it rather hard to reference the text in a writing format (like a blogpost)
- Makes it hard to find your place if the program crashes unexpectedly in the middle of reading.
- View seems to be subjective...
- After three pages of nothing but figures that the text was referencing to I had to put the program "to sleep" before I got really frustrated with it
- While it's nice to be able to change to sepia or black on white or white on black, it seems bizarre to play with print as much
- It just doesn't act like a book.
- Pretending to flip pages is not the same as actually flipping them
- Reading for prolonged periods of time leave your vision slightly pink
What are all of your reactions with the kindle?